Dori Modney

Fire crews take a break after fire is extinguished
Fire crews take a break after fire is extinguished LethbridgeNewsNOW.com

Gardens Retirement complex fire due to improper disposal of a cigarette

By Dori Modney
July 14, 2017 - 3:45pm Updated: July 14, 2017 - 4:27pm

LETHBRIDGE -  As the result of collected evidence and witness statements, fire officials have concluded that improper disposal of a cigarette was the cause of Tuesday`s fire at the Gardens of West Highlands.
 
Officially, the fire is deemed accidental.
 

Pages